The outage for each service is anticipated to be about 10-20 minutes. The following services will be affected:
- Wireless services including PROWLnet throughout campus, and UWM WiFi services in the Golda Meir Library and UWM Student Union
- UWM websites (home page will remain available but links will be affected)
- ePanther services including PAWS, D2L, pantherLINK, pantherFILE, pantherLIST, pantherPRINT, UWM Mobile App, UWM Survey Instrument, UWM TechMall, UWM TechStore, UWM SoftwareShop
- ePantherACCOUNT services including online account activations, password changes and access to security questions
- All non-UWM services requiring an an ePantherID and password for access including WISC software, EDUCAUSE, etc.
- Access to HRS and My UW System
What will NOT be affected – The wired network (e.g., access to the Internet via data jacks), Web Kiosks and Campus Computer Labs will continue to provide access to the Internet but ePanther services as listed above will not be available. The UWM home page will be available but links will not provide access to services during the 10-20 minute individual service outages.
pantherLINK email received during the maintenance window will be queued; delivery will resume when the pantherLINK service is restored.
This service interruption is confined to campus technology services; the Internet will still be available (although not via the wireless services during a 10-20 minute window.)
Questions? An IT Status alert and updates about the maintenance will be posted at ITStatus.uwm.edu. If you have questions, contact the UWM Help Desk at 414-229-4040; toll-free at 877-381-3459 or use the online form at GetTechHelp.uwm.edu.