UPARK SHUTTLE. There will be no service during UWinteriM 2014. Last day for shuttle service this year will be Dec. 20. It will resume on Jan. 21, 2014. See
for timetables. Shuttle buses are scheduled to run only during regular school/class days.
UPARK. During the periods when UPARK shuttle service is not running, the Parking and Transit Office offers pro-rated permits for on-campus parking.
- $20 – Valid in the Pavilion and outdoor public parking spaces during UWinteriM.
- $30 – Valid in the Student Union during UWinteriM.
- $200 – Valid in Pavilion only during UWinteriM, Spring Recess, and Summer.
- $279 – Valid campus-wide in faculty/staff spaces during UWinteriM, Spring Recess, and Summer
- $240 – Valid campus-wide in faculty/staff spaces during just Spring Recess and Summer.
- $225 – Valid campus-wide in faculty/staff spaces during Summer only.
More information about all of these topics is available from Parking and Transit Department: Union WG25, (414) 229-4000, firstname.lastname@example.org