FROM: Jeff Meece, Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management
RE: Fall 2014 Application Deadline
The fall 2014 Undergraduate/Domestic application deadline is August 15, 2014. On August 10 at 11:59 p.m. the UW System application will be turned off for fall 2014 term. Students who have completed the online Undergraduate/Domestic application by August 10, 2014 will have until August 15, 2014 to submit their $44 application fee online and complete the remainder of their application materials for the fall term.
- Undergraduate/Domestic d Admissions implemented a priority deadline of March 1, 2014, and communicated this message widely with students, high schools, and colleges and universities on our website, publications, and in communications with students including letters, postcards, and phone calls. All applicants can check the status of their application using their PAWS account at any time during the application process.
- All application materials must be turned in to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by August 15, 2014 for fall 2014 admission consideration. Students who do not complete their application by August 15 will be processed for the spring 2015 term.
- Any student who wants to be a degree candidate for fall but missed the deadline should NOT be referred to become a Non-Degree seeking student; this is not the goal of the non-degree seeking student classification.
- This deadline does not apply to reentry students without interim work or to non-degree students. The deadline does apply to reentry students who have interim work.
- For extenuating circumstances, such as military duty or medical emergencies, an appeal process exists but should be considered the rare exception rather than the rule.
Important Dates Regarding the Application Deadline:
Priority Date: March 1, 2014
Application Turn Off Date: August 10, 2014 at 11:59 p.m.
Last day to pay $44 Application Fee online: August 15, 2014 at 11:59 p.m.
Last day to submit application materials (transcripts, test scores, etc.): August 15, 2014 at 4:30pm
Add/Drop Deadline: September 15, 2014