The Commencement Honors Ceremony is a one-hour ceremony for all graduating seniors with high GPA’s (3.5 or above). It is a recognition ceremony that is attended by graduating seniors, their family and friends, the Chancellor, Provost, and School/College Deans or other representatives. The Commencement Honors Ceremony is at 7:30pm. The ceremony lasts about one hour. Volunteers are needed for Registration from 6:15pm until 7:30pm.
Volunteers are needed for Registration/Check-In table duties. Duties include:
- Check in students who attend the Commencement Honors Ceremony
- Give students certificates
- Provide students with general directions (Directions will be written out for volunteers)
- Provide students with logistical directions of where to line-up for ceremony processional
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed
Volunteers will be given directions before the event.If you are interested in volunteering for this event please email Tammy Howard directly at firstname.lastname@example.org