UWM Alumni (formerly UWM Today) is the magazine of the UWM Alumni Association. Back issues are available at right as Adobe PDF files.
Spring 2015 – Transforming Lives Through Community Engagement
- Mone on Mone – An up close and personal interview with Chancellor Mone.
- Cover Story: Transforming Lives Through Community Engagement Partnerships and projects between university and community transform Milwaukee from inside out. Seven stories, countless impact.
- Safety First, but Technology Is Key – New Sojourner Peace app provides 24/7 support to abuse victims.
- UWM’s Prescription for Improving Health – Silver Spring Community Nursing Center has been healing, empowering since 1986.
- Olympic-Level Volleyball in Africa – Alumna takes her volleyball game from NCAA to Rwanda.
- Panther Athletics – Giving back is all in a day’s work for Panther athletes.
- Giving Back – Alumna leaves $726,000 to UWM.
Download Issue (PDF)